[OM] FS: Pen FT outfit, $225

Subject: [OM] FS: Pen FT outfit, $225
From: The Searcher <hopi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 09:56:31 -0400
** FOR SALE **

Olympus Pen FT half-frame SLR, chrome, with 40mm/f1.4 (faster and somewhat
rarer) lens with new UV filter and cap, original leatherette case,
instruction booklet and box. Beautiful cosmetic condition, with two
exceptions: first, the plastice viewfinder frame is chipped; second, the
self-timer button has two tiny holes drilled in it (apparently put there as
a desperate measure to facilitate unscrewing it). Can easily be replaced
(as I would do, if I could only find my parts camera!). Otherwise, there
are no scuffs, scratches or dents. It looks as though it spent a lot of its
life tucked away in its case, unused. Lens is pristine. As to operation,
the camera works as it should: film advance is fine, meter works fine, etc.
Asking $225, plus shipping/insurance (about $8 in U.S.)

Thanks for your interest.