Re: [OM] Splitting the list

Subject: Re: [OM] Splitting the list
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 08:47:05 -0800
I agree John. I would never presume that I could make such a decision myself,
although my agreement with William's comments may be read that way. The only
decision I can make is whether I can consider it as an option, and put it to a
vote. This decision has been made - I don't have time for a vote or a split, so
it will stay the same for now, aside from subject line suggestions as proposed
by Doris and others.