[OM] New Member

Subject: [OM] New Member
From: mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx (Michael Stoesz)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 18:30:38 -0600
Good Evening New Olympus Friends;

I just subscribed/joined this list after the recommendation of Gary Schloss
made on another collector/user list.

Here is a little information about me and my relation with Olympus cameras.

I was a photojournalist for 15 years, and have been involved in photography
for about 40 years.  I am currently V.P. of a photolab corporation in
Wyoming.  Photographing sports, dance, theater, and landscapes occupy my
spare time, (not much since I am finally finishing up a college degree I
started in 1963).

I have been collecting and trading cameras for over 30 years, speciallizing
in Olympus, Rollei, Voigtlander.  My Olympus camera collection consists of
only about 20 cameras all useable.  My main photograpic outfit includes
OM4T, OM1n, 24, 50 macro, 90 Tamron macro, 35-105 Zuiko zoom, and an old
beat up Tamron 70-210 f3.8/4 zoom.

I am searching for the following in particular--Olympus Pen cameras
(especially the D, D2, D3); Olympus 35 RD, Olympus TLR and Olympus Chrome
Six models.  Also Olympus 180 f/2.8 and 300 f/4 OM lenses.

Best Wishes to all;

Mike Stoesz, Vice Pres., Rainbow Photography, 213 Grand Av., Laramie, Wy. 82070
mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx