Re: [OM] Trips to the Woods

Subject: Re: [OM] Trips to the Woods
From: Soenke Jansen <SoJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 19:00:10 +0100
Jim Loudon wrote:
[...]
> The leaves have left :-(
> We're about to enter the "gray" part of the year.
>
> jim

Cheer up Jim,
it could be worse! Living on the same geographical latitude as Garth in
Edmonton, I could tell a story about the vanishing light these autumn days. It's
more or less still dark when I go to work and it's dark already when I come back
again. It will be like this until the end of February.
Well, it could be worse still: my compassion goes to our Scandinavian members!
OOMC: This gives you ample opportunity to use the extremely long auto-exposure
of the OM-2 ;-)

Soenke, Hamburg