Re: [OM] Oly resurgent/NY Show/IPIX

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly resurgent/NY Show/IPIX
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 13:21:00 -0800
I must come out in full support of Denton in his surmise.  It is an
unfortunate fact in todays world that, in most cases, you can support
even the most outragous of concepts quoting published statistics and
government (taxpayer) funded studies and research grants) AKA "Pork".
  The next step down from there, where you need absolutly no basis in
fact to make the most audacious of statements, we call "Politics".
  All this of course pales to nothing when I'm outdoors with my beloved
OM2n and my macro rig.
IMHO,
Rand E.

snip  snip