[OM] The Unofficial Oly Gallery: mea culpa, mea maxima culpa...

Subject: [OM] The Unofficial Oly Gallery: mea culpa, mea maxima culpa...
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 16:56:26 -0700
Cc: John Gardner <vu49@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi all.

An old submitter's new submissions have been posted: John Gardner.  John's been
after me for some time now to post his second set of submissions, which he
e-mailed to me some three months ago (possibly even longer ... the mind is
fading ...).  Anyways, a public apology to John for taking so long to put 'em
up.  In my defence, all I can say is that I was probably subconsciously jealous
of the fabulous images he sent, and didn't want to post 'em for fear of making
my stuff look bad, so I just kept forgetting 'em.

Anyways, excellent stuff, John.

On a related note, the Gallery has seen remarkably little down-time, even
though a complete clone of its physical server has now been made.  Here's
crossing my fingers that the completion of the mirroring goes as planned.  If
so, there'll be lots of new space for submissions!  :-)

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
 than a good day doing just about
 anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/