Re: [OM] Oly resurgent/NY Show/IPIX

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly resurgent/NY Show/IPIX
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 20:01:17 -0800
Could be Disraeli, but I always thought it was Mark Twain.  "Lies, damn lies
and statistics"  Having more than a smattering of probability and
statistics, I am fully aware one can bend numbers to tell any story or bend
any truth you care to.  But, I, as did Denton and others, took the original
posting as a toungue in cheek bit of fun, not as an insult.

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".

To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>