Re: [OM] Flash Diffusers [Was: OLY flashes for portrait work - T32 Diffu

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash Diffusers [Was: OLY flashes for portrait work - T32 Diffuser]
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 19:57:11 +1100
I have one permanently attached to my Viv 283 - I love it.  It costs approx
2 1/2 stops, but using 400 film, I can still get max auto power at f2.8

Cheers

Andy

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 15:56:54 +0800
From: JIM_TEO@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re[2]: [OM] OLY flashes for portrait work - T32 Diffuser

John Austin wrote:

> A company called Sto-Fen, located in Santa Cruz, California, makes an
> excellent diffuser for the Oly T32, as well as models to fit many other
> brands and models of flashes. It is called the Omni Bounce, and sells for
> $19.95 plus shipping. I've listed a link to their web site. Give them a
look
> see. http://www.stofen.com
>
> Regards,
> John Austin

This is just what I was looking for.  Thanks John.

Ralph

     Can anyone comment on this Sto-Fen diffuser as I'm keen to get one.
     thanks.

     Jim