Re: [OM] questions about macro 20mm f3.5 and macro38mm f3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] questions about macro 20mm f3.5 and macro38mm f3.5
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 06:44:46 -0800
Yvan,
  The 20mm and 38mm f3.5 lens that you refer to are of the so called
"preset" lens type and mount to the PM-MTob via a fine thread of about
37mm (anybody know exact ?).  They are both fine quality MC lens but
have no focus capability of their own.
  As to the question that you pose on their use on a microscope I will
defer to some of the other list members.
Rand E.