RE: [OM] Re:weak tripods (was Tokina SZ-X 60-300)

Subject: RE: [OM] Re:weak tripods (was Tokina SZ-X 60-300)
From: "Greg Heier" <greg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 13:31:05 -0600
I'm very happy with my Bogen 3221W/3030 Combination. The 3221 is 3021, only
black annodized with padded legs and spiked feet. The 3030 head is a pan
head (same as 3029 only with quick release - the rectangular QR plate, not
the hex). I've used tripods that were heavier and still less sturdy. I got
mine at Central Camera in Chicago for something like $189 or so (they were
cheaper than B&H or Adorama). Another thing is that I always do is use a
cable release for tripod work. This helps immensely.

Greg