[OM] Seal dry Mounting Press

Subject: [OM] Seal dry Mounting Press
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 12:39:00 -0800
>From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>I have just bought a used dry mounting press for my darkroom - a Seal Jumbo
>160M - and could do with an instruction book.

I suspect it is similar to the 150 I just bought. They're pretty simple.
Basically, follow the instructions for the material you're using. The Kodak
dry-mount tissue, at least, comes with pretty good instructions.

As for the press, mine has an on-off switch and a thermostat. It has a
blinking red light and a green light. The green light appears to be on when
the press is heating -- wait for it to go out before starting to mount. The
red one seems to just flash. Both lights go out when the cover is lifted.

>I don't suppose that Seal have a user friendly web-site with this sort of
>information - like Jobo?

I searched around and couldn't find one.

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229