[OM] Thin filters (a correction)

Subject: [OM] Thin filters (a correction)
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 22:16:09 EST
Hello to all :-)
My last message about Hoya's thin filters contained some erroneous information
(mea culpa!).
The "Ultra" thin filter that I recalled as being 3mm thin is the 77mm Skylight
1B I have (these filters have no front threads). I checked with Hoya to ask
about the circular polarizers for wide angle lenses and was told that the
"Super Multicoated" cir. pol. is as thin as they get (also no front threads).
The box for mine says it is 5mm thick. (You find out all kinds of things when
you clean out a camera bag ;-)  )
I hope I haven't caused anyone any problems with my earlier post.
Best wishes,
Greg