Re: [OM] Re: Right Angle Body / ?? Adapter I.D. Needed

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Right Angle Body / ?? Adapter I.D. Needed
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 00:59:02 EST
Hi Brad,
Thanks for the tip.  So far, you are the only one who has a clue!  Maybe
you're right, but what would the objective collar attach to?  And why make
this thing "Right Angle" to the body?
Lost on this one!
BW

svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
<<    Hi,  Ya know, I could be wrong. But if I understood your description, it
sounds
   like a Leica Viso-Flex adaptor. It's used for macro work (allows a Leica to
   have SLR viewing as well as some magnification if I remember right.
     If I AM right, it has (like ANYTHING Leica) value :) enjoy,
                                                Brad >>