[OM] Some of my Oly photos

Subject: [OM] Some of my Oly photos
From: "Sean Chan" <sean@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 23:08:36 +0800
Hi all,

I humbly present some photos I've taken with my Olympus gear
(errr...skip the EOS shots...there shouldn't be many there).

Unfortunately I just "snapped" away and didn't note down the
aperture/shutter settings. They were taken with OM-1 & OM-4Ti,
28mm F2.8 (UV filter), 50mm F1.4, 135mm F2.8 Zuiko lenses (UV
filter).

As they're from print film, I apologise for not removing the
scratches and dust...and most have been scanned with contrast
enhancement (to appear more like the photos). For some reason,
straight scans seem to be much more faded than the prints.

I won't submit them to the Unofficial Olympus Gallery as I don't
think they're up to those standards yet. But do feel free to make
any suggestions...

http://www.tsm.com.au/~sean/NewPhotos.html

Sean
--