Re: [OM] Re: Right Angle Body / ?? Adapter I.D. Needed

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Right Angle Body / ?? Adapter I.D. Needed
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 10:43:10 EST
Hi Hans,
Thanks for the tips, but these are not even close.  The unit I have mounts to
the lens/body face and the objective end can rotate 360 degrees (down,
sideways, up) and is therefore 90 degrees to the film plane.
Thanks,
Buddy Walters

VELUWEH@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< Maybe this helps in further identification, if it's really a Leica
 Visoflex. I found a picture on the Net of this device at:
 http://wanda.phl.pond.com/~lhsa/ifp/visoflex3ad.gif
 It is the front of the 1967 Leitz Wetzlar brochure for the VISOFLEX
 III.
 Another picture I found was of an Leitz Visoflex Microscope Camera
 Adapter:
 http://www.mediaspec.com/GNET/mediaspecialties/opt1/eye/lei1.html
 If your device is the former, it would mean you can now also use Leitz
 M lenses on your OM cameras :-) ?
 Hans >>