Re: [OM] 250Magazines (was My First Camera Show - Houten NL)

Subject: Re: [OM] 250Magazines (was My First Camera Show - Houten NL)
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 20:03:28 +0100

>I also wonder if Chris and Frank managed to meet.

No we did not; I ignored the PA system after the 56th one about the "stereo
presentie" - mea culpa 8-(

>Finally I found a (NIB) Tamron 2.5/90mm macro, complete with hood for HFL
>280,-- (± USD 150). I am happy with it, because I know from the list it is
>a good lens and I have never seen the "real thing" (zuiko 2/90mm).

Well! I should have followed you around!  But I was like a kid in a
Christmas shop.  I managed the 85/2 and 28/2.8 from the polite Belgian with
the well-labelled merchandise.

It was good to meet you WW; next time (7 March 1999?) perhaps we'll have
time to meet up after the forage around the goodies - what fun it was.

Chris