Re: [OM] Lens Tests: Part 1

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Tests: Part 1
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 16:16:30 -0800
Gary;

Thanks for these tests, and I look forward to lesson 2.

Now, I can only comment on the 3 lenses I've left below.  You may recall
I did some infinity star field tests at wide open and 1 stop down on
these 3 and others.  I found the 50/2 macro to be far superior to the
other 2, especially wide open, with the 85 showing a bit of chromatic
abberation and the 35 showing coma, both when wide open only.
Course, I was evaluating point sources through an 8x loupe, not a
complex topo map.  But, just wanted to add these reference points.

George

PCACala@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> For those of you who like lens tests, here is Part 1 of my tests on Zuikos in

<SNIP>