[OM] Self Timer on OM-2n

Subject: [OM] Self Timer on OM-2n
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 08:25:38 -0800
>From: Wayne Harridge <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>I have just picked up an OM-2n which appears to be working satisfactorily in
>most respects, however the self timer does not fire the shutter.  The self
>timer lever buzzes around to the appropriate spot, clicks but does not fire
>the shutter.  Is this a known problem ?

Well, I hate to sound like the guy on technical support who says "Is your
computer plugged in?" but that sounds exactly like what happens if you
engage the self timer without winding the camera.

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229