[OM] OM1 wiring

Subject: [OM] OM1 wiring
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 22:11:08 -0600
I got industrious this evening and removed the foan between the hot shoe
bracket and pentaprism on my OM-1. Then I had to go back in and replace the
pentaprism because i broke it when putting the top cover on. (Argh.) In the
process of all that, I broke the white wire that goes across in front of the
pentaprism off where it attaches at the left side of the camera.
Unfortunately, I didn't notice where it had been hooked up. Where should I
connect it? I can solder quite well, thankfully...I tried the pad at the
front right of the little circuit board, but the meter's not working, so I
must have either gotten it wrong or broken something else. (Maitani-san, why
didn't you use a little bit bigger wire?)