[OM] FS: More Olympus Items

Subject: [OM] FS: More Olympus Items
From: "John Austin" <j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 23:48:21 -0800
I still have two Olympus items left that need good homes. I'll offer them to
the list one last time before I take them to the dreaded e-Bay. PLEASE
respond off list to my e-mail address at j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx . Thanks.

Olympus Winder 2. Very minor scuffs. Nothing broken, dented,
or cracked. Functions perfectly. Comes with extra battery holder.
Condition: 9                Price: US $85 including US shipping

Olympus T32 Flash. A few very minor scuffs. Otherwise mint. No
corrosion. Functions perfectly. Comes with owners manual.
Condition: 10-               Price: US $100 including US shipping

Regards,
John Austin