[OM] Some of my Oly photos

Subject: [OM] Some of my Oly photos
From: Clive Warren <Clive.Warren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 98 13:37:58 GMT

>Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 23:08:36 +0800
>From: "Sean Chan" <sean@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] Some of my Oly photos
>
>Hi all,
>
>I humbly present some photos I've taken with my Olympus gear
>(errr...skip the EOS shots...there shouldn't be many there).

Snippety sniplet

>I won't submit them to the Unofficial Olympus Gallery as I don't
>think they're up to those standards yet. But do feel free to make
>any suggestions...
>
>http://www.tsm.com.au/~sean/NewPhotos.html

Sean,

I think they're great examples of OM reportage with a good sense of humour.
It helps when you have good looking people as subjects :-)

Favourites?  Well has to be the Wong family and tops is Chin Yee asleep.
The Dr. Lim humour had me sniggering :-)

If you have time to mention the camera and lens next to the photos then
that would probably be of interest to those OMers who nip over for a look.

Thanks for the URL and cheering me up today.

All the best,

              Clive   http://clive.bel-epa.com