Re: [OM] OM-3T brassing

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3T brassing
From: VELUWEH@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 10:38:23 -0500
>I think the reputation of the 4Ti paint is a little unfair.  It wears
>because people use them a lot as they are such great machines
>to use for their intended purpose.

Unfortunately the bad reputation of the 4Ti paint is more than
deserved. I bought mine in near mint condition; it only had a tiny
scratch on the pentaprism house. After I had used it daily for only one
week on a festival the metal quick release clamps I used to attach the
camera strap had already worn off the paint from the top edges. I'm
still looking for a good alternative for these clamps, because they are
real paint killers :-(

Hans