Re: [OM] Instruction booklets

Subject: Re: [OM] Instruction booklets
From: "John Gardner" <vu49@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 12:45:42 -0000
All,

I have original instruction books for the following: OM10, OM20, OM30 and
OM4Ti (and I think an OM2SP). I had these given to me and they are no use
to me - I only have a 4Ti and I have the manual that came with it. I don't
want to sell them but I have been trying to think up a reasonable swap,
maybe a filter. What does anyone think? How cheap are Cokin filters in the
US? I really need a new grey grad (P series).

John.