Re: [OM] FS Zuiko 200mm f5 - AUCTION NOW?

Subject: Re: [OM] FS Zuiko 200mm f5 - AUCTION NOW?
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 07:53:01 -0800
Hello all bidders (I resisted this time.)

To quote a famous US ex-president "Here we go again!"

Many will remember Alains' post selling $1500 worth of macro equip for
$500 which also turned into a sudden auction.  I and others were caught
up in that one.  I think Alains' ethics, which were suspect before, are
pretty apparent now.  I will add the same PS that I added to a message
about his previous 'sale'.

George

PS: Alain, I would invite you to NOT post any more FS messages to the
list.