[OM] Does this sound any good? Part II

Subject: [OM] Does this sound any good? Part II
From: "Red Rover" <red_rover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 14:12:25 -0800
    I went ahead and snatched both the Om-PC ($80) and the 28 2.8 ($75, he
wouldn't budge). The lens is flawless. The camera is almost so. 2 little
snags (which I was aware of before buying, but a good deal is a good deal).
First, the shutter speed ring is quite stiff, and the clicking sounds are
very muted, sometimes completely silent, but it still operates the shutter
speeds correctly. Second, the advance lever has some up-and-down play to it.
Otherwise, everything's peachy. Are either of these problems an easy home
fix? If not, I'll live with them rather than negate a good deal in repair
costs.
    While I'm at it, I have a long standing problem with an Om-2s I acquired
3 months back. I'm a hairs width of sending this bad boy in to Camtech, it's
a 10 for appearance and I'm in love with the shutter sound. Before I do,
I'll run it by you guys one more time. Hopefully it will sound familiar to
someone. The meter works properly in normal to high light levels, matching
my other bodies perfectly. But, once you get below 1/30 sec (at 5.6, let's
say) it begins overexposing by 2 stops. Very frustrating indeed! Thanks in
advance.