Re: [OM] FS Zuiko 200mm f5 - AUCTION NOW?

Subject: Re: [OM] FS Zuiko 200mm f5 - AUCTION NOW?
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 17:20:31 -0800
George Sears wrote:

> At 02:28 PM 11/12/98 -0500, you wrote:
> >I hope to understand the rules of the game as soon as possible.
>
> Snip away
>
> You posted an item FOR SALE...
> You posted a PRICE that you would accept.
>
> Just SELL the item at the ADVERTISED PRICE to the first buyer.
>
> Its not that complicated.
>
> geo2

Yes geo2, it seems that it should be this simple.

1) Have item to sell.
2) Decide on price. Post price.
3) Sell item to first bidder who offers that price.

Easy as - for Alain here - une, deux, trois.

Seems to me Alain has strike 2 on him right now.

As for Gary Ss' suggestion to decide on rules, seems to me the rules are
obvious to the casual observer.  Either you post a price or you say high
bidder, UP FRONT.
--

george  :>)