Re: [OM] Re: OT OM-3T brassing

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT OM-3T brassing
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 08:52:10 -0500
Shortly after I got my 4T (Olympus allowed me to trade my original 4 in) I
dropped
it while kneeling to grab a lens from my bag.  It landed on the corner next to
the
counter and left a nasty ding.  That ding is still there.
Your right, though, I don't see many dented 4ts etc.,  I think those tops are
doing
the job.

John