Re: [OM] I've been shopping :-) part II: the 40/2.0 Zuiko !

Subject: Re: [OM] I've been shopping :-) part II: the 40/2.0 Zuiko !
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 12:16:53 -0800
<<<But maybe Olympus (are you listening, Mother? :-) can make it up to us.
After all they owe us one, forgetting to introduce the OM-5 AF. Maybe
Olympus can celebrate the 30th anniversary of the OM system in 2002 by
reintroducing the OM-1 (slightly patched to accept a 1.55 volt cell) in
a kit together with the 40/2.0, for a reasonable price (way below the
price of the 4Ti)?  I bet just about all of us  would buy... Proposed
name for the creative minds: The OM-2002 Anniversary Kit.
Then they can ditch the 2000 Cosina thing - that one suffers from a
severe millenium bug: it isn't either Olympus, OM System, or Zuiko :-(
A better name for this prodigal son would have been OM-Y2K :-)>>>

Do all Dutch people have such good insight? ;-)
This new OM2002 would be great.
A spot meter would make it perfect!
The thought of it makes me weak.

Charles (Dutch) Loeven