Re: [OM] FS Zuiko 200mm f5(continuation)

Subject: Re: [OM] FS Zuiko 200mm f5(continuation)
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 22:33:10 -0500
>>Only one negative aspect, it is a little more
expensive. Minimum price 115$US + delivery or better offer higher to this
reserve price.
Your offer must reach me at my personnal email before Monday 14:00,  hours
of Quebec.
Only one offer per person is accepted. I will give to each one
an answer Monday (after 14:00 h.) of the rejection or acceptance of his
offer.

Is it better like this? >>

No it's not better. You're a friggin disgrace to your lovely country, your
fine province, all Oly owners, and all the wonderful Quebecois I have had
the pleasure of knowing and working with.

If you want to run an auction, there are many other forums for you to do so.

I'm sorry to see that a measly $15 or so makes such a big difference in
your lifestyle. Or maybe you're one of those sorry individuals who is not
happy until they can scam someone for the last coupla bucks...

Denton