Re: [OM] FS Zuiko 200mm f5(continuation)

Subject: Re: [OM] FS Zuiko 200mm f5(continuation)
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 10:19:51 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 14 Nov 1998, Charles Loeven wrote:

> ----It was supposed to look like this.  Sorry.----
>
> I have never seen so much BS over one stinking $100 sale!

   I could care less if you advertise a Shoe 1 for $200.00 USD.
That's the seller's prerogative and business, just as it is the buyer's
to try to find their money's worth.
Just don't go into auction mode if you get 3 offers, and the auction
thing, as Shawn has clearly stated, is perhaps best held elsewhere.
This is just a plain-jane 200/5, for crissakes...

                                       *= Doris Fang =*