Re: [OM] I've been shopping :-) part II: the 40/2.0 Zuiko !

Subject: Re: [OM] I've been shopping :-) part II: the 40/2.0 Zuiko !
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 11:28:46 -0800
<<I second the dream! OM-1nn (new new) and 40/2 but I would
want Single Spot metering with Center weighted as an option.

Mark Hammons>>

Boy, are we all on the same page or what?
Maybe Speilberg could create a ride at Disney World (Land) (Euro)
With this camera and some fake scenes.
(Olympus probably won't listen so we can go too the dream makers.)
You get too stand in line for one hour too shoot three shots. ;-)
****Macro cost extra*****

Charles Loeven
cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx