Re: [OM] Velvia or E100S

Subject: Re: [OM] Velvia or E100S
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 18:01:42 +0100
Hi Stephen,

    Some years ago I used to work with my OM-1 and Velvia.
I liked colour rendition and sharpness. Recently with my new
OM4Ti I have decided to use Kodak Ektachrome E100S film
with new-developed T-grain emulsion because a pro-lab
suggested me to use instead of Velvia. I have to say that colours
are brilliant and saturated but skin tones are perfect!!! I´ll only
use Velvia for landscape photography. If you take a look at
UK Practical Photography, you´ll see many landscapes taken
with Fuji Velvia. Other important note is that if you go with
100 ISO, you could stop down your lens and get higher resolution.

Best regards,

Dave