Re: [OM] Breathless

Subject: Re: [OM] Breathless
From: sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 21:49:43 +0000
John Petrush wrote:

>a brighter finder screen does wonders with slower lenses.

I was wondering if anyone had recommendations concerning screens for
low-light photography?  I have just bought an OM2SP, partly to take photos
of bands in rather dark venues.  It currently has a 1-13 fitted. Which
brighter screens can I use without adversely affecting the viewfinder
exposure reading?  OTOH, if the really bright screens have a predictable
amount of increased illumination, I could compensate for it by altering the
asa setting.  Could I?  Lenses are likely to be 50/1.8, 100/2.8, possibly
the 65-200/4.

Thanks,

Simon E.