Re: [OM] Instruction booklets

Subject: Re: [OM] Instruction booklets
From: Steven_Read@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 20:04:04 -0500

To:       olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
From:     Steven Read/CAM/Lotus @ NOTES@ALPHABETA
Date:     11/14/98 08:04:04 PM

I think the OM-4 manuals come in a set of two, the one you have being
"Instructions (A)", the other one is "For your Creative Photography (B)" which
among other things tells you how to use a flash.  My copy of (B) is English only
so I assume they had other flavors.

* * * Previous Memo History * * *

From:  Craig Henrikson <craigh@xxxxxxxxxxx> @ ALPHABETA

Thanks Mike -- Brings up a question.  I recently asked OLY for a copy of the
OM-4 instruction manual.  The manual they sent to me is in 4 languages and
has only minimal instructions -- at least as compared to my OM-1 and 2
manuals. Is there an English only version with full details of operation?
Did I get the OM-4 version of "Instructions at a glance" -- the cover of the
manual doesn't say that.  BTW, the manual was copied onto 8.5X11" paper, not
the way they used to do it.  Comments would be appreciated.  Thanks

Craig