Re: [OM] Help/IS-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Help/IS-1
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 18:52:37 -0800
>did bring home an OM IS-1. I was assured that it works (famous last
>wordies).

 Well, I got it for a song, but this thing has some buttons I
>can't figure out yet.
>  How's the lens on these things ?  Anyone have one of these ? I might
>have a few questions for you...
>                                Please let me know,
>                                 *= Doris Fang =*

     Doris,Doris :)

       An Olympus yes, OM..no :). Lens are pretty good. They're actually
    pretty good for a "bridge" camera (a cross between p&s and slr). It
    has M/S/A choices, single/cont. md ,etc. I used to sell these, sorta
    (Ritz had them as class II- refurbished) cameras. You could probably
    still get a book for it, and probably even get the flash latch fixed.
       Any specific questions, feel free to email me and I'll test my
   memory :)

                                                enjoy,
                                                 Brad