[OM] OM differences?

Subject: [OM] OM differences?
From: tonyk@xxxxxxxx (Tony Kekalos)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 15:15:28 GMT
Hello,

Can someone on the list point me to a site that describes the
differences between the various OM bodies?  Was rumaging in our
basement the other day and found a OM 20 that, if I remember
correctly, I bought sometime in the late 70s.  It has been packed in
this trunk all this time, gone through several overseas moves and
stints in storage.  Was thinking of upgrading, but have no idea about
the older, and newer bodies.

I don't mind doing a little searching if someone can send me a URL.

Thank you,

tk