[OM] OM2S,etc FS

Subject: [OM] OM2S,etc FS
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 17:18:51 -0800

    Hello All,

     Almost forgot to pass this on. There's a nice little elderly man that
  comes in our store. He must be in his eighties (oldest Zuikoholic?;)).
  Anyway, he's decided to try the OM-AF's and lighten his OM load a bit.
  What follows is the sheet he took to the paper (ad will start tomorrow).
  I told him I'd pass this on to all of you, just in case someone is interested:

    Olympus OM2S-Program, with Zuiko 50mm f1.8 lens, T20 flash and case
     (ED.-not sure WHAT the case is for- flash or camera) Good condition.
    $295 (US)
    Zuiko 75-150mm f4.0 excellent condition $140.

 Since he's putting this in the paper as such, I'd assume any shipping would
 be the responsibility of the buyer, but you'd have to talk to him about that.
 Email me privately for his phone no. if interested. BTW, he DID say the camera,
 flash, and lens he didn't want to sell separately.

                                                         enjoy,
                                                          Brad