[OM] ISO extension tubes + reversing rings

Subject: [OM] ISO extension tubes + reversing rings
From: Mike Bloor <mikbloor@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 14:55:35 GMT
> Anyone seen OM mount reversing rings in larger thread sizes than 49?
> (otherwise will step-down rings work?)

>I've yet to find *any* size. :-( The only thing I've seen so far are OM to T-
>mount adapters. Anyone know what size (diameter) T mount is? And is there
>a T mount to 49mm thread adapter?

Speed Graphic in the UK list an "Olympus to 49mm reversing ring" at UK£11.95.

email is sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

telephone +44 1420 543366  fax 543544

Their catalogue is well worth obtaining.  It has all the kind of things you
know ought to be available but high street shops swear don't exist -
especially for flash and macro work.

Mike Bloor.