Re: [OM] varimagni finder

Subject: Re: [OM] varimagni finder
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:50:33 -0000
I have a Varimagni finder which does have two marks (white dots about 3mm
diameter) which show zero correction but I have seen several other finders
without these marks. They are definitely original as I have had it since
new, and at first assumed that others had them too.

Anyone else got one of these - or have I got an unusual item :)?

David