[OM] Re: Camera Bag Strategies

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bag Strategies
From: kdunn@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 14:05:02 -0500
With OM2 and T32 mounted in camera hot shoe and camera firmly attached to
tripod; T32 is set to fully automatic control by OM-2 and flash panel
clicked one click downward. I hand hold the T20 with SL2 slave attached
with calculator panel set to my ASA setting and the widest automatic fstop
the T20 allows on automatic. My camera is is set two stops higher than
widest aperature setting on T20. I'm usually standing 1 ft behind the
camera with my left arm stretched out about three feet to the side and T20
toed imward toward subject. My subjects are usually flowers and/or bumble
bees. I use this technique at dusk to blackout the background when taking
flower photos.