[OM] Re: OM Help with meteor shower pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Help with meteor shower pictures
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 21:22:02 -0800
John P
minutes at f/2 is the leading favorite, closely followed by ISO 400 for
around 5 minutes.  A few guys have suggested using 1600 or even konica's
3200 film since a meteor streak is fast and fleeting.  A normal to wide lens
is preferred for both speed and angle of coverage.  A very stout tripod is,
of course, required.  Hang a weight from the centerpost if need be - a very
soft breeze can cause a lot of damage to an image when the shutter is open
for a long time.

Clear skies and good luck,
John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far"

Greg <VirgilOM4T@xxxxxxx> asked: