[OM] 200/4 and 2X-A

Subject: [OM] 200/4 and 2X-A
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 10:06:59 EST
I have a Zuiko 200/4 lens which I use with the Olympus 2x-A converter (anyone
know why this isn't labeled a Zuiko?). When I mount the lens on the converter
it doesn't lock in place - I can twist the lens right off without depressing
the release button. The lens mounts fine on all three of my bodies (OM-1,
OM-2S, and OM-4), and all three of my Olympus auto extension tubes mount fine
on the 2X-A. It's only the 200-4/2x-A combination which is causing a problem.

Does anyone have any ideas on what to do here? I'm stumped.

Thanks in advance,

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI