[OM] Unemployed or full-time Photography?

Subject: [OM] Unemployed or full-time Photography?
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 10:30:45 -0600
Well, it's now two weeks into being able to sleep in.  (yeah right, with an
infant in the house).

Currently pursuing several employment directions, but if my wife gets her
new job (and it pays well enough and has Health Insurance) I'll be heading
in the full-time photography direction.  I've started "pushing my wares" in
the Des Moines, Iowa area (and if anybody knows somebody who is related to
so-and-so who has a friend...) and fortunately there are a couple decent
sized publishing companies there.

Have Zuikos, will travel.

Ken

Kenneth E. Norton