Re: [OM] TTL Flash in series (was 2x 310...)

Subject: Re: [OM] TTL Flash in series (was 2x 310...)
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:37:51 +0100
Frank

Thanks for this!  I did not realise that it was possible to fire flashes by
connecting them in series like this.  This means that my Bounce Grip II
(with T32) can be one of the connections and one of the firers, with my
Vivitar 550FD on a T20 Connector.  Or... I could mount the Vivitar on the
BGII and connect the T32 "loose" to one side to give the main light from
the side.

In addition, I have just realised that my Vivitar 2X can be a tube for my
newly-acquired 85/2 - Hurrah!

Chris