Re: [OM] Focus Snap In

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus Snap In
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 21:01:07 +0000
I think it only says this because of the split image in the centre
going dark.  This might happen at smaller apertures but does not
prevent one from using the matt area for focusing.

As far as I am aware, the matte areas of the 2-13 and 2-4 are the
same.  I use a 2-4.  I have no problem at all focusing a 500mm f8 CAT
with it.

The 300mm with 1.4X TC combo is a snap to focus with a 2-4, and if
you use the matte are, I imagine it would be the same story with a
2-13.

Giles