Re: [OM] ISO extension tubes + reversing rings

Subject: Re: [OM] ISO extension tubes + reversing rings
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 00:32:11 -0800
Mike Bloor wrote:

>I have a non-Olympus (branded "DOI") set of auto extension tubes.
>
>As to Olympus prices, I do have an Olympus 25mm auto extension tube, and the
>quality is definitely higher - the packaging alone looks as if their should
>be a diamond bracelet inside.

Hey Mike, if your OLY 25mm Auto Tube box DIDN'T contain a diamond bracelet,
then you must have been defrauded!  Pls go back to the store and demand to
receive it.  Btw, the 14mm tube box comes with a saphire bracelet, while
the 7mm box has rubys.  All bracelets are labelled: "spousal pacifier". :-)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx