Re: [OM] Unemployed or full-time Photography?

Subject: Re: [OM] Unemployed or full-time Photography?
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 11:54:03 -0600
Latest developments:

This morning resulted in two phone calls.  Karen got her job which will pay
the rent (mortgage) and provide health insurance.  My "partnership" in the
data (pipes) company is still on the go, but I'm still pushing in the
photography direction until serious money starts rolling in my direction
which could derail the photo gig.

New home will be in Newton Iowa.  Iowa--the gateway to those large
rectangular states.  I'll be surrounded by a million miles of corn.  At
least there are bike trails in the Des Moines region.  It will be a huge
step up from downstate Illinois though.

>Don't you mean OM-5?

Um, yeah.

>You feel that way, too, huh?

It's hard not to sometimes when the buyers rip your work to shreds.

Ken

Kenneth E. Norton
Image66 Photography

image66@xxxxxxx