Re: [OM] T32 washout, & 28-80mm F2.8 Zuiko??

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 washout, & 28-80mm F2.8 Zuiko??
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:51:29 -0800
<<<I don't think anyone should use OM TTL auto flash without one hand
firmly on the exposure compensation dial, especially for
people-in-a-room shots.  This technology is not nearly as good at
figuring out what you want properly exposed as, say, a current Nikon or
Canon kit.>>>

We must have different OM systems!
Are there two Olympus OM companies out there?
I have always been more than happy with mine.
The only problem I see is if you don't crop in camera enough.

Charles Loeven
cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx