Re: [OM] T32 washout, & 28-80mm F2.8 Zuiko??

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 washout, & 28-80mm F2.8 Zuiko??
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 20:34:17 -0800
<<<  Don't get me wrong, the OM TTL flash was state of
the art in its day, but I get much better results by judicious use of
the compensation dial, which really is one of the handiest (and
under-used) tools of the OM2/4 series.>>>

I did almost get you wrong.
The two types of systems, (OM vs Techno brick) require different thought
processes.
I get a kick out of the do all cameras with so many over rides you could get
lost.
Why not do it yourself in the first place?  Or use a P&S?
I don't think the Techno bricks actually get you a better shot, unless you
don't have the
know how in the first place.

I do own a simple version of these wonder boxes.  I use it inside mostly,
where my
tired old eyes can't see to focus very well.  It is the only reason I bought
it.

<<Actually the real problem at some events I photograph are the number of
people who wear too much black and get too little sun.>>

Morgan Sparks>>

Morgan, you really should stop hanging out at the cemetary at night.
Those people don't come out on film anyway.  ;-)

Charlie

Charles Loeven
cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx