Re: [OM] T-45 NiCa battery charger... Question...

Subject: Re: [OM] T-45 NiCa battery charger... Question...
From: Mark <om4ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 00:23:48 -0500
Dan,
   I have a couple of the T-45s. The charger is a rapid charge type. I
just looked through one of my manuals and could not find the reference
to charging time. My other copy is out on loan and it may be a different
date manual because I remember reading a table with info like 15 minutes
15 flashes, 30 minutes ?? flashes, etc. Full charge arrives in around 3
hours. The red lamp goes off. I do not recall if it switches in to a
trickle charge or just shuts down.

                        Mark